Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Football Skills

Walht: Write a post for my blog on the skills of football.

List of the skills coach steve taught us today.
1. Soul

2. Forwards

3. Backwards

4. Lace

5. Kick

6. Tackel

This morning Steve the football coach taught us how to play football. He said to us well we were playing practice game, “the ball must not got higher then your hip. Steve also taught us forwards and backwards with your feet. He taught us how to tackle someone with the ball and many more it was really fun having him as our coach because I learned something in football that was new to me and did not even know they had in football. I tried doing the soul and I did it then I wanted to try some more of the skills that is in football. The easiest was the kick everyone in the world knows how to kick and that is why I said it was the easiest in football.

This is one of the photos miss took well we were having fun playing football.
Screenshot 2017-08-02 at 12.49.19.png










1 comment:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Talofa Lava Sive I liked how you write your writing. What was your sport out of football?

Post a Comment