Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

My Evil Twin Joe



“SLAM” after walking in the classroom. Joe,my twin and I ran to our desks before saying good morning to the teacher. When Joe and I sat down the bell went. I said,  “Well that was weird.” Then it was morning tea. Joe and I were the first ones to go and play on the playground. We grabbed a ball from the basket in our classroom and the we went outside.
I said to Joe, “Let's play ball tiggey.”
He said,  “Nahhh I want to play kicks.”
So I went with Joe to play kicks because if I didn’t  he will get angry and do something mean to me. We  played kicks then the ball went over the fences and then a few minutes later the bell rang then we ran to the classroom.

Then Joe pushed me and I scraped my leg on the concrete. My teacher called the ambulance. She was crying then the paramedic came and picked me up and put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into the ambulance and Joe came with me. We went to the hospital. I went to stitch my leg because there was blood coming out really fast. Before the nurse stitched my leg Joe said, “I’m sorry.”
“It’s alright. “
The nurse said to me you will have to take three days off of school so that your leg heals before you go and because if it doesn't heal then it will get infected. I will have to cut your leg off.
Joe screamed, “WHAT?” The nurse said it was only a joke.
Joe said, “don’t do that again please” the nurse said, “ok”. The nurse said, “good news guys you can go home I said, “yay finally”. Then we went home after stitching my leg and Joe took good care of me at home. 3 days later Joe and I went to school I was playing with Joe and he said, “I am really sorry again I pushed you I was just angry at you” I said, “why” he said,  “I don’t know". Then Joe and I played our game kicks and tiggy but mixed together and it was fun playing with Joe.  

 









2 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Sive
Your Evil twin story is very cool to read. I have done a story about my evil twin but I don't feel like posting it.
What was the most funnest part the you wrote in your story and why?

Unknown said...

The funnest was when I scraped my leg then I went to the hospital then I missed school for a couple of days.

Post a Comment