Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

My House/My Castle

Name: Sive                             Date: 24/5/17

Screenshot 2017-05-24 at 12.39.18.png

I have been living in this house for 5 years. You can see my garage that I have just screenshotted I know it's not that big. I have roof tiles not anything else like plastic tiles.

My mum told me that she didn’t know who lived in this house before us. I have a really big back yard it's fun if you live in this house with your family. I have a small garage I already explained. I have five bedrooms and two bath rooms with one toilet in each bathroom and on tub in on bath room. I like my house because it has a big back yard you play in with family and friends. I also enjoy living in my house because it has five bedrooms why it's fun having five bedrooms. You can run in this room or this room any room.   



No comments:

Post a Comment