Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Clean Glen Innes!!

Name: Sive                                                    Date: Wednesday 7 June 2017

I want to really help clean the shops in Glen Innes. I have seen the shops and they look like something I have seen before. That is tagging. I see it all around the place I see it on shops and wild walls. I see it on roof tops when I am in the car and I even see it in trees that are damage. In school grounds I see also so everywhere you go you will see tagging all over the place.

I see teenagers do it on there own rubbish then chuck it away just to show off in front of girls to think they are cool. Girls do tagging to believe it or not. I am series I do see them tagging on walls and all kinds of stuff. Thats why I would like to clean the area in Glen Innes. I would like people with happy faces I would also like to hear them say, "Well thats a cool area I wanna live that area". Then I will say, "That's the spirit" to the people that are planning to move in one of the new or old houses in Glen Innes.

That is why I had volunteer to start somebody to help clean the walls and shops full of tagging. I am also going to help. I am also going to help to invite heaps of my friends from school to help. I am going to invite church members to help ou too. my cosins are going to help and untys and uncles too. We are all going to help by asking people have you seen tagging latly then if they say yes I seen some. Then that is when we come in to clean the tagging by splitting all over the place looking for tagging in Glen Innes.

No comments:

Post a Comment